Have you had a car accident in Alabama? Are you considering working with the insurance company yourself? Insurance companies can be very cooperative in the beginning, but eventually you will become frustrated, angry and confused. If you have been injured in a car accident, you should hire a lawyer.
Importance of hiring a lawyer after a car accident:
1. Insurance companies are never on your side in an accident.
2. You should not give any statements to an insurance company without your lawyer. They are trying to avoid paying you.
3. Attorneys deal with insurance companies daily.
4. Your attorney will deal directly with the insurance company.
5. Your attorney will gather the medical records, bills and police reports.
6. Your personal injury attorney will be able to help you get medical treatment, even if you don’t have medical insurance.
7. Your attorney will negotiate liens with health care providers so that you don’t have to pay inflated hospital bills.
8. Your attorney will review your case and help determine the value of your case. Insurance companies try to keep compensation as low as possible, and for this reason you need personal injury lawyer Randy W. Ferguson to assist you in getting the compensation you deserve.
9. A personal injury lawyer will know how and when to bring the case to trial if necessary.
10. If the insurance adjuster calls you, tell them to call your lawyer, Randy W. Ferguson.
At the law firm of Ferguson & Ferguson we represent people injured in car accidents. If you have been injured, call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200 now. We never work for insurance companies, and we are here to help.