HUNTSVILLE AL HIGHWAY ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Highway Accident Lawyer in Huntsville AL
Have you been injured in a highway accident in Huntsville, Alabama? Highway accidents involve several factors that make them more dangerous than other road accidents, including higher speeds, more vehicles involved and large commercial trucks. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we examine every auto accident claim for any road design or maintenance problem that may have been a factor in the crash. If you or a loved one has been injured in a highway accident, it is important to contact a skilled Huntsville highway accident attorney immediately. Our goal is to ensure you recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Discuss your case with a lawyer at our firm now. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all highway accident victims. Call 256-534-3435.
Causes of Alabama Highway Wrecks
Determining liability is an essential element of successfully handling any Alabama highway accident claim. Our highway injury attorneys work with some of the nation’s best accident investigators and engineers to establish fault and liability in freeway collisions. Several thousand accidents happen every year on Alabama freeways. Thousands of these accidents are fatal. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, one of the following factors causes the majority of highway accidents:
- Equipment failure
- Brakes, tires, and steering suspension
- Defective road design
- Hazard visibility, roadway surfaces, traffic control devices
- Hazardous curves, slopes or dips
- Missing guard rails, drop offs, median dividers
- Unsafe exits and entrance ramps
- Slippery pavement, improper drainage
- Traffic flow, identification signs,weather
- Driver distraction
- Talking on phone, eating or texting
- Adjusting radio
- Construction zones
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Flying debris
- Lack of roadway maintenance
- Road debris, poor signage, potholes
- Lack of vehicle maintenance
- Unsafe lane change
- Weather conditions
- Not using turn signals
- Tailgating and swerving lanes
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced auto accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Future medicals
- Lost Income
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Funeral Expenses
- Wrongful Death
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Huntsville Highway Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- You talk to attorneys not secretaries
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury, such as a spinal cord injury in a highway crash, or a member of your family died in a fatal traffic accident, our attorneys are committed to helping you recover fair compensation. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Huntsville, Alabama, contact our highway personal injury hotline to schedule a free consultation with a highway injury attorney. If your injuries or circumstances won’t allow you to travel, I can arrange a meeting at a location and time convenient for you and your family. There are no fees unless we win your case. All of our services are contingent upon a settlement or verdict – we do not accept any payment until we recover money for your claim. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801