Amusement Park Injury
AM– USEMENT PARK INJURY LAWYERS
Theme Park Accident Attorneys
Tens of thousands of Alabama residents travel to amusement parks every year in this country. Amusement parks such as Disneyworld, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Universal Orlando, etc., are a favorite form of entertainment for families and young people in Florida and California. Unfortunately, many of those rides are not safe and cause many catastrophic injuries and life altering injuries including traumatic brain injuries, neck injuries, spine injuries, broken face bones, broken noses, broken ribs and limbs, internal injuries, crush injuries, amputations, electrocution, whiplash, brain hemorrhages, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and even death.
Have you been injured while at a amusement/theme park? Huntsville amusement park lawyers Ferguson & Ferguson have represented thousands of clients and obtained millions of dollars in settlements for injury clients. You may need an amusement park accident attorney to help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS. We also have a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE. Home and hospital visits are available if you are unable to come to our Huntsville or Decatur office. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Causes of Amusement Park and Theme Park Accidents
Several factors may indicate fault and liability in amusement park accidents:
- operator error or behavior
- mechanical failure
- design defects or limitations
- inadequate security
- failure to post proper warnings
- uninspected damage
- improper repairs nor poor maintenance
- metallurgical or component failure
- improper operation
- improper training of operator
- lack of or improper maintenance procedures
- loose cables
- rusted belts
- improper supervision
- improper belting/security
- lack of safety harness
- failure of safety lock
- sharp and protruding parts
- improper height or weight restrictions
- abrupt starts and stops
- failure to load and unload in a safe and proper manner
- improper assembly
- exposed electrical wires
- malfunctioning lap bars
- broken welds
- ride ejections
- failure to shut off
- abrupt seizure of mechanism
- engineering design defects
- structural flaws
- improper installation
- unsecured areas of danger near electrical and mechanical equipment
- lack of engineering equipment
- failure of emergency stop
- corrosion of parts
- poor lighting
- slippery surfaces
- electrical shorts/failures
- consumer or guest behavior
- alligator, shark or animal attacks
Damages You Can Recover
The Huntsville Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced amusement park accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An amusement park operator may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Present and future Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Loss of consortium
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of Life
- Property Damage
- Wrongful death
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Huntsville Amusement Park Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Contact a Huntsville Alabama Amusement Park Lawyer Today!
If you or a family member has suffered a catastrophic injury or fatality at an amusement park, water park or hayride, it is important that you contact an experienced amusement park lawyer to investigate the defective product and premise liability issues to determine if you have a case and who is responsible. Our aggressive legal team will bring the wrongdoers to justice and achieve the best results for you and your family. If you have been injured at an amusement park, please contact us at 1-800-752-1998 or 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801