ALABAMA AIRPLANE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Airline Accident Attorneys in Huntsville AL
Airplane crashes, whether of small private planes, large commercial jetliners, commuter planes or helicopters, may occur for many reasons: sometimes by pilot error, sometimes by weather, sometimes by improper maintenance, contaminated fuel, product flaws and even air controller negligence. Regardless of the reason for the airplane accident, the result is almost certain to be fatal for passengers and crew. The law firm of Ferguson and Ferguson has represented family members of victims of commercial, private, and military aviation accidents. If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, contact us at 256-534-3435 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.
Why Aviation/Airline Experience Matters
As the victim of an airplane tragedy, the first thing you want to know is what caused the accident. At the Huntsville airplane accident law firm of Ferguson & Ferguson, it’s our goal to find you the answers you need, and ultimately maximize your financial recovery. We work hard to ensure our clients’ rights are protected and the people responsible are held accountable.
With our years of experience, we have developed skills that enhance our ability to thoroughly and properly investigate and present aviation cases. Our team of Huntsville aviation accident attorneys will answer your questions and will look out for your best interests. We will help you through the many issues you are now confronted with in the face of this tragic situation.
Types of Aviation Accidents
At Ferguson & Ferguson, our Huntsville aviation accident lawyers handle all types of aircraft accidents, including:
- U.S. commercial airline accidents
- Private aircraft accidents
- International aviation disasters
- Helicopter accidents
- Terrorist related plane crashes
- Sightseeing air tour accidents
- Charter plane accidents
- Air ambulance accidents
- Airline negligence
- Component failure
- Experimental aircraft
- Design defects
- Inadequate maintenance
- Military aircraft
- Negligent supervision
- Runway incursions
- Pilot or crew error
- Willful misconduct
Causes of Aviation/Airline Accidents
Generally, air traffic is considered to be a safe means of transportation, but when accidents do occur they often result in fatalities. Aviation accidents can be caused by:
- Loss of rotor control
- Wire strikes
- In-flight icing
- Malfunctioning, defective, or faulty equipment
- Poorly maintained equipment
- Engine failure
- Fuel tank explosions
- Mechanical error
- Electrical failure
- Pilot negligence or error
- Airline negligence or error
- Ground crashes
- Wake turbulence
- Runway accidents
- Dangerous weather conditions
- Federal Air Traffic Controller Negligence
- Negligent fueling operations
- Terrorist acts
- Fueling errors
- Government traffic controllers
- Manufacturer design errors
- Approach or landing errors
Who May Be Responsible For A Airplane Crash?
- The pilot(s)
- The airline(s) involved
- The owner of the aircraft
- The manufacturer of the aircraft
- The aircraft maintenance provider
- The government (air traffic controllers and weather services)
- Airport operators
Why Hire Airplane Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We know the airline industry
- Huntsville not Birmingham or Montgomery lawyers
- You deal with attorneys not secretaries
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Contact Aviation and Airline Accident Attorney
In the wake of an accident of this magnitude, many people don’t know where to turn or where to begin. Because so many aviation cases involve fatalities, it is important to work with an attorney who understands the different state rules governing eligibility to file wrongful death claims. Our attorneys handle fatal aviation cases throughout the United States and know the relevant laws of each state. Our firm offers free consultations in all aviation accident cases, and we accept them on a contingent fee basis. In other words, we only recover attorneys fees if we collect compensation for our clients through settlement or trial. If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, contact the Law Firm of Ferguson & Ferguson online or call us at 256-534-3435 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801